Saturday 5 December 2009

Also.


Thought I would also post a quick update on my work. Starting making and printing my book this weekend for the digital module, not so much a book rather lots of postcard with images from my work on them... Currently trying to find some sort of nice folding paper thing to encase them in. Although me and my naughty printer have had a falling out over it's fickle temperament, so managed to get 12 out of the 16 cards printed so far. It has been a right pain trying to align the front and back designs for printing. Also got a B for the Desgin Theory work so not too shabby there either, plus no lectures next friday so as long as I get all this work done before then I will be able to start my Christmas holiday a day sooner yyyaaaay!

1 comment:

  1. A really original approach to the brief, I like the way they reflect the style of your work!

    ReplyDelete